Can anyone tell me, how many cars...

Yes, you can park one vehicle at the cabin. Any other vehicles have to park in the lot.

Thanks for the welcome. Didn't know this place existed until now. How do you get those count down calendars on your posts?

The DIS is a great place to be! It amazes me how someone always has an answer to the remotest of questions. And unfortunately, I can't answer your question about the countdown clocks. I can't remember! You can start at the Community Forum. If it's not listed in the 'Important' messages section, post the question there. You'll have an answer within the hour! Good luck....I'm sorry I couldn't be the one to help! :)

For the Countdown Calendar, go to HOME and scroll down to Technical Support and then go to the Countdown Calendar Post. Then click on it and it will give you the instructions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter