Can anyone staying at Aulani post a gift shop picture?

Discussion in 'Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa' started by Lorybear, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Lorybear

Lorybear Earning My Ears

Hello, new here! I will be visiting (not staying) at Aulani in 2-3 weeks and I heard they have Aulani exclusive pins there. Supposedly there are two gift shops, can anyone take a picture of the Aulani exclusive pins they have for sale at the gift shop??? Please and thank you it would help me out a lot as friends are asking me to pick up pins while I'm there .

2. 94bruin

94bruin DIS Veteran

I picked this one up last week. There were quite a few other pins, but I wanted one with the year. Hopefully someone else will post a picture of the other pins for you. Aulani pin.jpeg

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

Two gift shops? Hmmm... the only one I can picture, which I would consider the main one, is on floor 3 Ewa side to the left when walking through the main entrance. I would suspect you'd find the pins there.

5. 94bruin

94bruin DIS Veteran

There are two gift shops - one is higher end merchandise. The pins are are at the main one - the one the pp described.

6. Lorybear

Lorybear Earning My Ears

How many Aulani specific pins would you say they had? A few, 10, etc? I've seen an Aulani stitch one on the internet and I'm hopeful it's still there. Also, are the price points higher than WDW or are they on the same level of green/silver/etc

7. Gorechick

Gorechick DIS Veteran

IMG_2061.JPG At Kalepa's Store, the main gift shop, there is a wall with pins. Here is a sample photo I found online.

8. Lorybear

Lorybear Earning My Ears

I believe that this one is from 2017 as I saw it also so I'm not sure that all those pins are still there and haven't been retired.. :snooty:

9. 94bruin

94bruin DIS Veteran

They had a wall similar to the one posted in terms of how many they had. I *think* there was a stitch one, but I really can't remember. I vaguely remember that there were some generic Disney pins, that were nom-Aulani related. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the other pins because my pin was in a basket near the cashier and I didn't even realize there was a whole pin wall until a my 2nd or 3rd visit.

I don't have the reciept but I think my pin cost like $14 or 15.

10. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

Is that the one further up the hall in Ewa with mostly clothing items?

11. 94bruin

94bruin DIS Veteran

Yes, plus the Dooney & Kate Spade (may she rest in peace) purses.

This one is on the opposite side of the main one a little further down the hall.

nkereina likes this.
  12. southerngirl528

southerngirl528 Dreamin' of Maui

Kalepa Store is the original shop at Aulani and as mentioned, is just a bit down to the left off of the lobby (toward the Ewa tower). Hale Manu store was opened with the major enhancements done soon after Aulani's opening. Hale Manu (means house of birds I believe) has the more upscale items as mentioned, like the Dooney & Burke bags and nicer clothing items, jewelry, sunglasses, etc. Kalepa has grocery items as well as souvenir type items, tee shirts, etc. :cutie: