Can anyone recommend something for tired feet?

minniemouseuk

Minnie Mouse wannabee
Hello,

I sometimes suffer with my feet on holiday, especially towards the end!

Can anyone recommend something that I could take with me on a plane?

Last time, I tried to purchase something in the All Star Movies shop, but they didn't have anything, which surprised me as I'm sure they'd sell well! ;)

Thanks!

Well when were on holiday we go with my nana so we need to take one day rest and then the other day a park/waterpark so here feet can relax for one day

I Love Clinique water therapy foot soothing cream. A bit too big to take in your hand luggage but a good excuse to treat yourself in the duty free!!!;)

I'm not sure what the showers are like out in WDW, but in a lot of the DLRP hotels have very powerful showers. What I find is turn the shower to the coldest setting and stick your feet under it for a couple of minutes. Its not that comfortable, try to tolerate it. I swear by it. My sister didn't believe me until I told her and she tried it.

It helps reduce the swelling in muscles, which is why athletes have ice baths after training.

I'm not sure what the showers are like out in WDW, but in a lot of the DLRP hotels have very powerful showers. What I find is turn the shower to the coldest setting and stick your feet under it for a couple of minutes. Its not that comfortable, try to tolerate it. I swear by it. My sister didn't believe me until I told her and she tried it.

It helps reduce the swelling in muscles, which is why athletes have ice baths after training.

I'm definately going to try that. Thanks alot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter