Can anyone help me?

paul_toria96

DIS Veteran
Can someone/anyone explain the DDP to me? :confused3

We are going to WDW in 2014 and there will be 3 families, all classed as adults when we go. Just trying to work out if we can get this if we don't stay in a Disney hotel or if we did is it worth it.

The children will be 15,14,13,12,12,10

Thanking you in advance :thumbsup2

You can only get the dining plan if you stay at a Disney resort and book package reservations (room plus tickets) - unless someone has an annual pass, you qualify for the military room discount, or you are booking a DVC reservation through DVC member services, in those cases you don't need to buy the tickets.

I am assuming you would have multiple rooms. Each room would have its own dining plan. Everyone in each individual room must be on the same dining plan for the full stay. The credits for the whole party can't be merged, they will be separated by room. The only way to merge the credits is to have a single reservation number that covers all rooms. I am not sure under what circumstances Disney will book multiple rooms under the same reservation number. Credits are allocated based on how many nights you stay. If you have 4 adults staying in a room for 5 nights on the regular dining plan, you have 5 TS, 5 CS and 5 snacks per person for the entire stay. Remember some TS restaurants cost 2 TS credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter