Can anyone help again? - areas for 19 year olds?

TotallyAngelic

Disney Addict
We have a 19 year old son and we were wondering if he would be able to enter the adult areas with us or is it strictly for the over 21s (obviously he would not be drinking). The others in our party will be 17, 17 and 14 and will be able to go into the teens areas, but will he be able to go into the teens area? Is there anywhere that 19 year olds can go? I think he is a bit concerned that he will have nowhere to go, but I'm sure there will be places where he can go with us or with the others.

Eighteen seems to be the magic number for Palo, the adult pool, Cove Cafe, etc.

At 19 your son will not be allowed to spend time in The Stack. It is strictly for 13-17 year olds. The do make some exceptions for 18 year olds still in high school, but 19 is too old.

He will have full access to all of the adult areas, however. He can dine with you at Palo, spend time in the nightclubs or swim in the Quiet Cove pool. DCL also offers some programs for adults that he will be able to attend.

Thanks - that will please him. I was also wondering whether at 19 (only just) he would still be able to hang out with his younger sisters and brother in the teen area if he wants to - I just don't want him to feel left out! Thanks.

Thanks - that will please him. I was also wondering whether at 19 (only just) he would still be able to hang out with his younger sisters and brother in the teen area if he wants to - I just don't want him to feel left out! Thanks.

Actually, on our cruise in 06, there was a boy that was 19 with a 17 year old sister and they did allow him to hang out in the Stack. He and my son became fast friends during the trip, that is why I know. I recommend talking with the teen counselors when you get there and mention he might want to come to a few of the activities. They may agree! Other than that he can hang in any of the adult areas, and they do have a college club social periodically for 18-22 year olds to meet up with each other.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter