can anyone else not log into RTV?????

:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

AT RTV I finally got logged in and refreshed and refreshed until rewards came up picked my reward Amazon GC and clicked buy then I get

"Sorry, another RewardTV member is in the process of claiming this reward. Remember -- shopping spree prizes are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and go very quickly! "

all this befor my computer clicked over to 11:01 YEAH RIGHT!!!! just needed to vent my fustrations...:(

What's the deal?anyone get a reward today?

Mal

I had an experience like that the last time I went to cash out with them. I refreshed and refreshed, but then the awards came up none were there. I was a bit upset. Next week, I guess. :)

Lori

Quote: [AT RTV I finally got logged in and refreshed and refreshed until rewards came up picked my reward Amazon GC and clicked buy then I get

"Sorry, another RewardTV member is in the process of claiming this reward. Remember -- shopping spree prizes are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and go very quickly! "

all this befor my computer clicked over to 11:01 YEAH RIGHT!!!! just needed to vent my fustrations...]

This happens to me all the time. I have yet to be able to cash out from them and I've been trying for weeks. At this point I'll take any gift card. I'm there, logged in and clicking "Buy" as soon as the rewards come up and then it asks me to enter my password. By the time I get that in, I get the "Sorry...." message. By the time I get back to try again, maybe there's two cards left so I try again and get the same thing and then all the prizes are gone. All before 30 seconds have gone by in the spree. It's so frustrating I think I'm just going to give up on RTV. There are other sites where I don't have to go through this ridiculous process just to use the points I've earned. I guess in their eyes it's supposed to be "fun" but all it does for me is elevate my blood pressure and tick me off. Sorry for the rant, but after trying AGAIN today for a prize I've just had enough!!!! Grrrr...

I feel you pain....I have not tried to get a GC in a long time and never had a problem getting one before but today was a joke. I will try tomorrow and hope things go better.....

Mal

That's one of the reasons I only do this RP sporadically. Too much work for a chance at rewards. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter