• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone answer???

plutofreak

See you in a month Mickey!!
I just called disney and they couldn't help me with the new tickets yet, so maybe one of you can

On mousesavers it list advanced purchase ticket prices for Magic your way ticket

If I am arriving on Jan 2, can I still get the advanced price, or will there be a non advanced price?

Also does anyone know if they will offer an 8 day Magic Your Way Ticket???

If any one can help please do if you have other options that may be better for me please let me know.

Arriving Jan 2-Jan10, No parks on the 10th will be going home, and we were not planning any parks on the 2nd but if they have an 8 day we will.
I will need:
1 adult 7-8 days with hopper option no pluses
1 adult 6-7 days with hopper option no pluses

Thanks for the help!!!! :flower1:

plutofreak ~ I have read the info on mousesavers on the MYW tickets and I couldn't find advance purchase prices on "base" tickets without the pluses and the park hopping. It looked like they had only listed the plus tickets and hopper tickets with advance purchase prices but I am hoping this is because it is new and they don't have all the info yet. You can buy any number of days on the passes up to 10. I would say go ahead and get the 8-day MYW pass instead of the 7-day because the difference is only a couple of dollars. I was originally going to buy 5-day PH but when I read about the MYW, I decided to buy 6-day "base" passes with no plusses so we can go to the parks the first day and last day we are there (they are $100) cheaper than buying the old 5-day PH. Check out mousesavers.com for more information. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter