Can any POR/AB veterans help me out???

njsmama

Mouseketeer
I am trying to choose a bld in the AB section of POR that would provide easy access to a bus stop that isn't as crowded.

In the mornings is it easier to catch a bus at a particular stop? It seems like I have heard people mention that the buses run differently in the mornings....

We are considering blds. 37 or 38 to be close to the main pool and the courtyard of the Mansion where they have the movies at night. We don't have to be near the food court....

Anyone have any thoughts or input?

My wife and i were at POR last april and we found the south depot to be the best place to go to get a seat every morning. Most days we were there the bus would start at the south depot and then travel around the resort stopping at three other stops before going to a park. Hope this helps, enjoy your vacation!:cool1::cool1:

We usually caught buses from the South Depot as well. However, we went for rope drop so the buses would fill up and then go straight to the park from the South Depot. Ours did not typically circle the other depots, at least not first thing in the morning. I'm not sure if other buses were dispatched to those depots or if they had to wait for the next one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter