Can an Annual Pass be linked to Two Different MDE Accounts?

Yensid67

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

My wife’s annual pass is currently linked to my MDE account. Can she also link it to her MDE account?

Thanks in advance!

If it’s linked to her in your F&F list in your MDE, then it should automatically be linked to her in her MDE. Or do you mean it’s linked to you but you’re not going to use it, and you want to transfer it to her? Or, worst case, her name in your F&F list in your MDE is not linked to her MDE account, as if she’s two different people. If that’s the case, you probably need to call WDW IT to merge her identity and link her AP.

Thanks so much for the info. She’s going to use it. I’ll double check to make sure her name is the same in both accounts.

Thanks so much for the info. She’s going to use it. I’ll double check to make sure her name is the same in both accounts.
I will assume that in your respective MDE accounts you are both set to share plans with each other. If you book something in your MDE, an ADR, for example, and include her as a guest on that ADR, does the ADR show up on her MDE? If so, she’s linked correctly and good to go with her AP. (I can see my DH’s AP in my MDE too.) If you include her in plans in your MDE and she cannot see them in her MDE account, then she is not properly linked to your MDE account.

I will assume that in your respective MDE accounts you are both set to share plans with each other. If you book something in your MDE, an ADR, for example, and include her as a guest on that ADR, does the ADR show up on her MDE? If so, she’s linked correctly and good to go with her AP. (I can see my DH’s AP in my MDE too.) If you include her in plans in your MDE and she cannot see them in her MDE account, then she is not properly linked to your MDE account.
She can't see them, so something must be different between the two accounts. I'll try to use all of your suggestions to figure it out. If I can't, I'll have to...gulp...call member services.

I can see my friends' APs in my account. We are linked as friends and family and can see each other's plans. It also allowed me to make all the park reservations for all of us at the same time for when we are there in March. Guest services and IT had to fix our accounts to let us see each other's info correctly though.

She can't see them, so something must be different between the two accounts. I'll try to use all of your suggestions to figure it out. If I can't, I'll have to...gulp...call member services.
Instead of MS, try calling WDW IT support at (407) 939-4357. They’ve been very helpful to me on multiple occasions, back as far as the start of MDE.

It sounds like your wife is listed on your MDE account as a "Managed Guest" and that she has her own account that is not connected with yours.

First step is going to your family and friend list and then sending your wife an invitation by putting in her email that she has listed with her MDE account.

She then needs to log into her MDE account and accept that invitation.

This should fix the issue up.

Last edited:
It sounds like your wife is listed on your MDE account as a "Managed Guest" and that she has her own account that is not connected with yours.

First step is going to your family and friend list and then sending your wife an invitation by putting in her email that she has listed with her MDX account.

She then needs to log into her MDE account and accept that invitation.

This should fix the issue up.
This right here. In my case I re-added my adult son to our planning group. Until he accepted my request, however, we could not see his pass (that I purchased though my MDE account and assigned to him) associated with his profile. We could see him on our ADR ressies, and on hotel ressies, but the association to the pass wasn't visible until he accepted the invitation.

I figured it out. I had my friends and family settings on private. Sharing them fixed everything right up. Thanks again everyone for all your help.

I figured it out. I had my friends and family settings on private. Sharing them fixed everything right up. Thanks again everyone for all your help.
I’m glad to hear it was an easy fix! No long waits on hold for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter