Can adult order child meal at CG?

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
I know...I should probably have my flame suit on here! LOL

I have dined at CG several times over the years but my DH has not. I always get the filet however I don't care for the BBQ sauce it comes with so usually get it plain. While it is delicious, I very rarely finish it. I swear I would be happy with the kids steak selection because my son has ordered it and there is plenty. Would you DARE to attempt to order this? I am sure I would look ridiculous to those around me LOL but hey, if I am happy who cares. I really want DH to dine here because he LOVES sushi, fish etc and he just has never experienced it. We have ressies during Wishes too so that is going to be extra special.

In the end I will probably get the filet yet again but figured I would ask.

Suits on, flame away!

Kim

My late wife used to always order the Child's Filet at the old Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary with no problem.

My late wife used to always order the Child's Filet at the old Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary with no problem.

I like the way she thought! ;) Glad to hear it! Makes me feel better for even suggesting it! I tend to snack my way through the day so by dinner I am not usually starving for a big meal...plus I don't like to get overly full because then it makes me tired early!

I think I may really consider doing this. I would opt for flatbread and salad but I don't even like the looks of the new flat bread offerings. I am not the most "daring" eater. ;)

I don't think there is anything wrong with asking, and there is no reason why they should deny you. Just explain to them that you have a smaller appetite and need to order a child's portion, they should be willing to graciously serve you whatever it is you want!! Enjoypixiedust:

Just a heads up... we ate at CG last month and there is no longer a steak option on the kids' menu, only salmon, pork, or chicken (plus pizza, etc). DS and DH ended up sharing the adult filet and the kids salmon.

Just a heads up... we ate at CG last month and there is no longer a steak option on the kids' menu, only salmon, pork, or chicken (plus pizza, etc). DS and DH ended up sharing the adult filet and the kids salmon.

Well now that puts cramp in my plan! LOL well back to flatbread possibly! ;)

You and your son could share the adult portion. It would probably be enough. For what it's worth, DH and I often share meals because the portions are so large. We share an appetizer, an entree, and sometimes dessert. Our servers have never had a problem. Order what makes you happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter