Can a table of 4 use only 2 TS credits?

traveladdiction

Mouseketeer
We want to do the Hollywood and Vine JoJo's Circus lunch... but we are over on our TS credits... does anyone know if DH and I can accompany the kids but not eat? The girls love the dancing with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse pal, JoJo & the Little Einsteins and they like the offerings at the buffet (mac n cheese, etc.) , but DH and I would just as soon skip that buffet for us. If we could do that, we'd just eat counter on that day. But I don't know if they'd let us take a table of 4 and have only 2 kids eating... KWIM?

Anyone know the answer?

If it was a regular restaurant, you'd be able to do that, you just don't order anything. At a buffet, though, I'd guess if you walk through the door, you pay.

A friend of mine didn't want to eat at a buffet in Vegas where we were having dinner, and they wouldn't let her in w/out paying. But that's Vegas, Disney is a lot more accomodating.

I'd call Disney and ask, to be sure.

We want to do the Hollywood and Vine JoJo's Circus lunch... but we are over on our TS credits... does anyone know if DH and I can accompany the kids but not eat? The girls love the dancing with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse pal, JoJo & the Little Einsteins and they like the offerings at the buffet (mac n cheese, etc.) , but DH and I would just as soon skip that buffet for us. If we could do that, we'd just eat counter on that day. But I don't know if they'd let us take a table of 4 and have only 2 kids eating... KWIM?

Anyone know the answer?

I've never heard of them allowing this from anybody. I've tried with no success. A buffet counts everybody. Period.

You cannot do that but you could pay OOP for you two.

Yep, we're going on free dining, and have to pay for 2 TS out of pockets on our ADRs. At $20 for the buffet, it may be the cheapest TS meal for an Adult. H&V Character Breakfast will be one of them.

You may be ableto do this and they just charge you an "entertainment" charge. I know i read about something similar somewhere. You may want to call and find out but i would just pay OOP and be done with it.

This is from the LTT menu on allearsnet.com. This policy may apply to the other:

"For those Guests not dining, a $5.00 entertainment fee will be applied to your bill."

I have heard differing things about this! And,from the responses posted so far...it looks like there is no ONE policy for all of WDW...it does not hurt to ask when booking the reservation...ask them first and if they do not know the answer, call the restaurant directly!

I read on AllEars.net about the entertainment fee- I would call to double check, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter