Camp Dolphin or Kids' Nite Out?

AllYouNeed

Earning My Ears
In June, I'm trying to figure out what would be best for 2 kids (12 year old girl and 10 year old boy) while my husband and I are having a nice (much needed!) date night.

Details:
1. We did Lilo's playhouse when they were little and they LOVED it.
2. My 12 year old can be sassy for "little kid" activities, but if younger kids are involved, she usually ends up having a great time. She really loves caring for/playing with little kids.
3. The 10 year old would happily go to either place and say it was the best night of his life. :)
3. We are staying at Fort Wilderness, so Camp Dolphin would be a pain to get to/from.
4. The kids say they don't have a preference, but I don't think they have a lot of reference for either choice, considering the last time we had a babysitter was before covid. :/
5. The price is about the same (after we factor in a meal, activities, etc...).

3. We are staying at Fort Wilderness, so Camp Dolphin would be a pain to get to/from.
For me, this would be the deciding factor. Unless your date-night takes you to the Dolphin or a nearby resort, Camp Dolphin would be out of the question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter