• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling Fargoman2 and other exp. August trip takers

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Hi...just can't shake the fear that the crowds will be insane, and transp. at CBR will be using up much valuable time. I fear I have put together a bad combo of timing/resort choice. Oue dates are 8/6-8/13...on the FTP. ANY encouraging words will be helpful, if there are negatives, please pm if you would like.
TIA,
Pam

ANY encouraging words will be helpful, if there are negatives, please pm if you would like.

I'm also going in August and I'd like to know positives AND negatives (of which I'm sure there are many). I didn't realize this board was strictly for "encouraging words."

I am going almost the exact dates also and have booked CSR. I am very interested in knowing what to expect for crowds etc. We went last year about the same time to Universal and crowds weren't too bad but we did have the fast pass since we stayed at one of the properties.
We have not stayed at CSR before either and am a little nervous about that. I too am interested in any input on this.

I've been twice during your time frame and the crowds really weren't bad. The only times we really saw huge crowds were when they would only have a couple of showings of Spectro a week so everyone in Orlando would show up to MK. I don't think FTP is going to affect the crowds as much as we think. Or at least I hope since we are going the end of July this year. ;)

toothfairy CSR is a great resort! I loved the theming and wished I had stayed longer.

I have stayed at both CBR and CSR in August and never had problems. The only difference at CBR is that there are more bus stops.
Toothfairy you can check out my CSR website via the link in my signature.

Thanks Epcotfan for the good info and the link to your web site on CSR. That is soooo cool and it had more info that I needed to feel better about our choice of resorts.
Thanks again!!

Toothfairy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter