Calling Dallas Area Cruiers

disneyfan19712006

DIS Veteran
I know there are alot of precruise meets planned at Disney before the cruise but unfortunatly we will all ready be on the ship for a B2B. I know how sad. Are there any other Dallas area cruisers on Podcast 2.0. Let's get together for a meet. Open for suggestions of location. Let's plan for early October. I know there are at least a couple of others.

I'm not in DFW anymore, but I get up there occasionally. I'd try to come up for a meet, but if it's in the fall it will have to be on a weekend when the Ags aren't playing at home. :thumbsup2

I'm not in DFW anymore, but I get up there occasionally. I'd try to come up for a meet, but if it's in the fall it will have to be on a weekend when the Ags aren't playing at home. :thumbsup2

Just let me know which weekend is best for you. It's so cool to meet others before the cruise. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter