"Calling" all Princesses.."

mommasita

DIS VETERAN
I think this is just amazing..And if and when we ever book another trip, I am definitely doing this...Maybe even beforehand, for something special.. :) Busy, trying to think of when/what I can do this for..My daughter would be elated..

Give a look:https://secure.uvoxnetworks.com/disney/

[/URL] :confused3 :scratchin :scared1:

By George, I think I got it... :banana: I had the most difficult time inserting that..Need a crash course of Computers 101... :rotfl:

Thank you!! My DD is going to be 10 in a couple weeks and will love this! I wouldn't have found that on my own.

I have done this for DD on 9th birthday, at x-mas, and before a trip to WDW. It was very exciting for the kids to have a "real" character call. I'm not sure if its still the same but instead of putting your name in the "from" catagory, use the characters name that it is coming from. The first call said "from Cari" at the beginning but luckily I hadn't handed it to my DD yet.
The next time it was "from Mickey". :earsboy:

I did this for my DD 5th birthday! She loves Belle and just giggled and laughed throughout the call. She was sooo happy to see Belle on the ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter