Calling all Dis/VMK friends of Princess Madiro!

Goofy05

GreenieMimi
Princess would like to invite you all to a special 'VMK Closing Party' to be held on Sunday evening, 10pm EST in her room on SmallWorlds, Princess Madiro's Castle Suite. Please try to attend, if you can. Princess hasn't been feeling well and would love to see all of the people she knew on VMK stop by to share a few dances. No RSVP necessary. Casual attire suggested. ;) Let's help Princess feel better!
See you all there!
Hugs,
Mims

I can make it! A vmk closing dance party woot!

aww Thanks Mims! :grouphug:
princess is looking forward to seeing her friends again. It will lift her spirits up and make her smile. I swear she has a broken heart from VMK closing :sick:

Sorry about the abrupt goodbye last night. It was getting a bit crazy in there.
princess loved dancing (and playing tricks/magic on Aengus :lmao: ) with you, dis and aengus! She needed to finish a treatment and get to bed anyway.

See you all later! Thanks again!
:love:

Woot I will be there!! :) It was fun to dance with everyone last night like old times. Hopefully more can join us tonight. :goodvibes

THANKS all who came! party:
:grouphug:

princess princess: LOVED it!
Sorry some of you missed the fireworks at the end!
It was just like old times!

:thanks: :disrocks:

THANKS all who came! party:
:grouphug:

princess princess: LOVED it!
Sorry some of you missed the fireworks at the end!
It was just like old times!

:thanks: :disrocks:

Woot! The fireworks were awesome! Next time, we'll try for more notice and hopefully fill her room with Dis/VMK peeps and not have the random strangers tempting the boot. hehe!
I had a great time! Thanks for the party, Princess!

it was fun, getting in the dance line sure brought back memories!

Hugs princess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter