Called DCL today............

Donald Duck 57

Mouseketeer
Called DCL for room assignment for 14 day repo. Told us they don't assign to 30 days out has anyone received there room # yet? We are on a guarantee status,does that matter? :listen:

DCL has been making assignments over the past couple of months for the repo cruise. We booked gty, and got a room assignment about 6 weeks ago (per online checking.) A lot of people on the boards got assignments over the last week or two. THey assign gty rooms whenever...there's no obvious logic to it. I've been checking the site, and availability seems to be changing on a regular basis also--some days, they have cat. 7 or 8 available, sometimes 9,10, and 11.

Remember that with a gty they can actually shift you around until the time of sailing, so a room assignment doesn't promise it will stay that way,

kcashner said:
Remember that with a gty they can actually shift you around until the time of sailing, so a room assignment doesn't promise it will stay that way,

Oh no - I didn't know that they did that! :sad2:
I really like the room they gave me for our gty last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter