California students

Most CA schools end the second-third week of June.

There are hundreds of districts in SoCal. Our last day is June 8th.

Drivercan said:
When do the California students finish school for the summer?

okay it depends what kind of students you mean. Colleges usually get out in May, High school 1-2nd week of June, and elementary the 2-3rd week of june.

This is all in my area of Santa Clarita, CA (magic mountain) about 45 min. away from disneyland

dohgusgus said:
okay it depends what kind of students you mean. Colleges usually get out in May, High school 1-2nd week of June, and elementary the 2-3rd week of june.

This is all in my area of Santa Clarita, CA (magic mountain) about 45 min. away from disneyland

We're in SC too! Our elementry district (Saugus) gets out the June 8th.

MateasMom said:
We're in SC too! Our elementry district (Saugus) gets out the June 8th.

How cool! I live close by Costco near the 14 freeway. never found a fellow santa claritan on the DIS before. :cool1:

dohgusgus said:
How cool! I live close by Costco near the 14 freeway. never found a fellow santa claritan on the DIS before. :cool1:

I grew up over there :) In the tract off Golden Valley. -- We're over by Santa Clarita park (the Robot park) off Seco. And I've met a few other SC folk here before :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter