California Grill

yeartolate

My toaster can pop more toast per hour than your t
We had dinner at California Grill last night (myself and 12 year old son)

We had two table service credits left to our name.

We had a filet mignon, hearts of romaine salad, and honey crunch cake on the plan.The steak was cooked perfectly, the salad was enough for two to share (shoulda asked them to keep off the little fishy's though!!

My son picket out the cheese, sundried tomato, pesto flatbread and he devoured it (in a yummy kinda way....not a adolescent ravaging everything in his path kinda way). He had the butterscotch buzz cake and loved it ----halfway through we switched desserts because he kept after my honey crunch cake ---I admit - that was clearly the best dessert we had all trip.

The waiters were all fabulous. After the Brown Derby nasty waiter incident, I was a little on edge....but everyone was perfect.

We got a windo seat - they told us at check in we would have to wait extra 20 -30 minutes.....but the took us on time.....we actually have had very good luck being a party of two getting very good seats.

I did the suggested wine pairings, and they were all on the nose - perfect, especially the dessert pairing...

Oooh, I haven't been to California Grill yet. Kind of waiting for either older kids or a time when DH and i can go alone. But you make it sound so good! And I love a place that has dessert as good as it's food!!

Someday........

The filet is my daughters favorite at the California Grill - we are eating here twice next week! Can't wait!! My favorite is the cheese for dessert!!

:goodvibes

Me, DH & DS LOVED CG this past trip. It was our first time and it was our best meal of the trip. We can't wait to go back next year! DS & I got the filet, which was the most tender piece of meat I've ever eaten. The atmosphere is incredible as is the view, can ya tell we love it???;)

Okay...what kind of little fishys were on the salad???!!!!!

finding_nemo.jpg

Just kidding....just anchovies.

What are the prices like at the California Grill? We want to try it during our trip to WDW in Sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter