California Grill Reservation

Unyeah

Mouseketeer
Hi ! I was just curious if I will be able to watch the fireworks from California Grill if my reservations are for 7:40 p.m. or is this too early ? I think the fireworks are scheduled for 9:00p.m. on the night of our reservation. Thanks !

We watched the fireworks during our reservation. You don't have to leave right after meal tho. We hung out on the balcony for awhile afterwards.

1) Sometimes 7:40pm is TOO LATE to get a good table to see fireworks.
2) You could have to go out onto the deck to view.
3) We prefer 7:00pm-7:15pm, as it fills quickly by your time for viewing.

You can leave and come back - just show your receipt

From the Disneyworld website:
"Dining before the fireworks? Bring your receipt to the check-in desk on the 2nd floor for reentry to California Grill. Then, enjoy the show either from California Grill Lounge or the outside observation deck."

Yes, you will be able to see Wishes. We were there last month- about a week after their reopening, we didn't have a window seat so we went out to the observation deck. No issues getting back in to our table to finish our meal. Have a great time!!

That should be perfect. If you are eating, they notify you so you can go out to watch the fireworks. We were waiting for our food last time and they asked us if we wanted them to hold our food, so they didn't bring it out while we were gone. They are really helpful about making sure that guests can see the fireworks. Both times we have gone our meals have been close to 2 hours (with 3 courses), so this should be perfect. Have fun!!

That should be perfect. If you are eating, they notify you so you can go out to watch the fireworks. We were waiting for our food last time and they asked us if we wanted them to hold our food, so they didn't bring it out while we were gone. They are really helpful about making sure that guests can see the fireworks. Both times we have gone our meals have been close to 2 hours (with 3 courses), so this should be perfect. Have fun!!

This is great information. Thanks! DH and I have a ressie for 7:45 with Wishes at 10, so that should be perfect timing!

I am agreeing with the previous posters. I was there about a month ago. We had a reservation at 7:20 and the fireworks started right around our dessert time so it was perfect way to end the meal. I opted to stay inside because my 4-year old had fallen asleep. They dimmed the lights and piped in the music. I couldn't imagine a more magical end to my day. Enjoy your meal!!

Hi ! I was just curious if I will be able to watch the fireworks from California Grill if my reservations are for 7:40 p.m. or is this too early ? I think the fireworks are scheduled for 9:00p.m. on the night of our reservation. Thanks !

I really wouldn't worry about your ressie being to early, you'll still be sitting at your table at 9pm, it really is a dining experience at the CG. We always go out to the balcony to watch the fireworks even if we have a window seat.

Thank you very much for all the great information! You are all wonderful people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter