California Grill, Flying fish and Space 220

helenm29

FIGMENTED
Hi every one! sorry to bother you with this but has any one heard anything further about these restaurants opening or taking reservations? we'll be there next month and need to make our reservations and I'm getting worried we'll miss them. Thank you

I'm waiting as well! I'm going to be there in November and would also like to know when all three will open for reservations. CA Grill is always a must for me and I hate waiting to see when they'll reopen. And why didn't they have the new special dining experience to celebrate the 50th anniversary ready before October 1? I need to do some research on the rumors around a timeline for this new experience :)

I'm waiting as well! I'm going to be there in November and would also like to know when all three will open for reservations. CA Grill is always a must for me and I hate waiting to see when they'll reopen. And why didn't they have the new special dining experience to celebrate the 50th anniversary ready before October 1? I need to do some research on the rumors around a timeline for this new experience :)
[/QUOTE
I know! it doesn't make any sense that they wouldn't have California Grill open for the 50th....they could have made big $$$ on that! I really loved the Flying fish before the pandemic and am hoping when it opens it will still be as good. My husband wants the space restaurant.....we'll see what the menu looks like because I'm a bit of a skeptic lol. When in November are you going to be there?

November 13 - 20! I'm a Disney- foodie and may just have to rebook for like January if CA Grill isn't open. It just seems like such a crazy decision to close CA Grill the first week of the 50th Celebrations! But someone has a reason that made sense to someone LOL!

Flying Fish was on my list to try for the first time this trip because I've heard good things and I haven't been yet.

I'm with you on S220...I'm a little hesitant but would go if I could get a ressie given all the hype and potential for the theme could be amazing!

Good luck for your trip next month!!! Have you been able to get your other ADRs? I've been hearing horror stories.

Hi every one! sorry to bother you with this but has any one heard anything further about these restaurants opening or taking reservations? we'll be there next month and need to make our reservations and I'm getting worried we'll miss them. Thank you
Waiting for those 3 and Jiko. All of these have been on our must do list each trip. Really missed some of them in April.

I hope you get your reservations too! have a great trip!

Thanks! Today is my 60 mark for my trip but I have a split stay and it's only opening up the first 2 nights of my trip. Which are the nights I'd love to try to snag a S220 reservation. It's a little crazy they've announced opening dates for S220 and SH71 but not when ADRs open. Same with CA Grill announcing when it will close but not reopen for ADRs?

I'm waiting on CA Grill and Flying Fish, as well as Jiko. As far as Calif Grill, they keep saying that it will be a 50th Anniversary special, but I would have thought reservations would have been opened by now. I keep checking!

November 13 - 20! I'm a Disney- foodie and may just have to rebook for like January if CA Grill isn't open. It just seems like such a crazy decision to close CA Grill the first week of the 50th Celebrations! But someone has a reason that made sense to someone LOL!

Flying Fish was on my list to try for the first time this trip because I've heard good things and I haven't been yet.

I'm with you on S220...I'm a little hesitant but would go if I could get a ressie given all the hype and potential for the theme could be amazing!

Good luck for your trip next month!!! Have you been able to get your other ADRs? I've been hearing horror stories.
I don't know if you saw but they released news about reservations for space 220.......Booking for September 27 forward will start September 20th! the meals are all Pri-fix and the food looks really yummy!
you can find the info on WDWNT and probably some where else. GOOD LUCK!

I don't know if you saw but they released news about reservations for space 220.......Booking for September 27 forward will start September 20th! the meals are all Pri-fix and the food looks really yummy!
you can find the info on ***** and probably some where else. GOOD LUCK!

Thank you!!! I need a calendar just for ADR planning! My 60 clock, plus the dates for CG, FF, S220, plus the firework bookings and if they ever open up Afternoon Tea at the GF. That's a lot of dates to juggle :)

Thank you!!! I need a calendar just for ADR planning! My 60 clock, plus the dates for CG, FF, S220, plus the firework bookings and if they ever open up Afternoon Tea at the GF. That's a lot of dates to juggle :)
Don't I know it!:crazy: my husband has a whole spread sheet dedicated to all of those things!! did you get a look at the menu? looks pretty tasty but with spacey names lol. So, that's one down....two to go!

I can't find my source, but somewhere I did see Sept 17th as the release date to book the Celebration at the Top party. Seems in-line with the other MK dessert parties for booking.
We've done that one before and it was spectacular! not sure how I would do it as I can't stand for very long...maybe I can pull a chair out to the deck to watch fireworks! who ever gets to do this one I hope you have a FANTASTIC time!

Don't I know it!:crazy: my husband has a whole spread sheet dedicated to all of those things!! did you get a look at the menu? looks pretty tasty but with spacey names lol. So, that's one down....two to go!

It does look yummy! Hopefully we can both get a reservation! Let me know if you snag an ADR and tell me all about it when you get back :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter