California Grill closing for lengthy refurbishment in early 2013

Rumor has it the new restaurant is going to be a Taco Bell... popcorn::

:laughing:

I didn't enjoy the food when we got to go in June, but I think I just made bad choices. The view up there is so fantastic and the service is so special that I'd give it another try. Next time, though, I'll educate myself better beforehand on what the menu staples are and stick to ordering those.

It's very probable, but I cannot find a single place this has been confirmed officially.

The best evidence I read was a poser here who actually dined at the CG and asked the waiter about the refurb and the waiter said it was pushed to February.

I'd be great if someone chimed in with an official source though.

I think someone said it was on mousesavers?

jalpert said:
It's very probable, but I cannot find a single place this has been confirmed officially.

The best evidence I read was a poser here who actually dined at the CG and asked the waiter about the refurb and the waiter said it was pushed to February.

I'd be great if someone chimed in with an official source though.

nm, I didn't read the whole thread.
:)

DonaldDoleWhip said:
I'm very happy to hear this - California Grill is currently one of my least favorite signatures, so I'm excited to hear that they'll be receiving a new look and some cutting-edge menu enhancements.

Me too:/

Artist Point is wonderful! The atmosphere at CG is nice, but the food is not as good as AP. Fulton's has very good seafood, but the atmosphere is a little busy. AP is my favorite of those you are considering. No matter what, you are sure to have a great time!

It's no longer late summer/early fall!

WDW's closing/refurb schedule has it thru August 31, 2012. YAY!!! We will be down there in September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter