Calif. Grille

lwestwise

Mouseketeer
Can you just have dessert and coffee at the Calif. Grille? WE would love to enjoy the view of the Castle and Fireworks, but wouldn't want to eat dinner that late.
Any info would be appreciated.

Of course you can do that, but I recommend getting PS way in advance as those choice times book up fast. Also the problem is that diners who have window seats tend to linger for the same reason as you...to see the fireworks.

If you were only having dessert and coffee, it may be difficult to justify sitting there for an hour and a half which is when we usually schedule our PS for the fireworks.

If you can't get a window seat, you can always view the fireworks from the observation deck.

Well theres an idea, and I don't know why I didn't think of it. We could make PS an hour and a half earlier, that way we would be "still" enjoying our coffee during the fireworks and not starting a meal at that time. Thanks for your post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter