Calendar for June hours

I think they usuall post them 2-3 months out. Often it will come up in stages, first with the hours then they will add the entertainment specifics as it gets closer. Regardless, always check it again just before you leave, they change it often! I would expect June to start coming up in March or April.

Im waiting for June hours also. I hope we dont have to wait much longer.
Mays up already and its 3 months away.

Are there historical hours some place?

I am also waiting for the June schedual :cool1: But Disney is a tease and will post the month but wont post the referbs, and entertainment scheduals until a month and a half or so before the month your looking for (in our case June) By May you should see the full schedual for June up :thumbsup2

Another person waiting for June hours.

I wish they would release the whole schedule at the same time. WDW does this too, releases park hours but we have to wait for EMH's and such. Park hours are not as important to me as the timing of all the other things... (What night are the fireworks/fantasmic, MM, TTMM days, etc. )

Another person waiting for June hours.

I wish they would release the whole schedule at the same time. WDW does this too, releases park hours but we have to wait for EMH's and such. Park hours are not as important to me as the timing of all the other things... (What night are the fireworks/fantasmic, MM, TTMM days, etc. )

The fireworks & Fantasmic are on weekends so Friday Sat and Sunday.

TTMM is on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday's

MM is on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays

So your saying the Fireworks and Fantasmic NEVER shows during the week?? ONLY on weekends ALL year round?

So your saying the Fireworks and Fantasmic NEVER shows during the week?? ONLY on weekends ALL year round?

No. Probably every night starting mid June.

I went last year in June (first week). & I remember analyzing pros & cons w & w/o fireworks. (We ended up starting our DLR visit on Sunday).

Last year the fireworks ran Fri/Sat/Sun the first two weeks & then every night after that.

Fantasmic wasn't available (at all) the first 10 days. Don't know why. Fwiw, i remember HydroGuy mentioning (at the time) that mid June is when the hours & the nighttime activities start maxing out.

I don't know for sure, but I think June would be the beginning of everyday fireworks. Typically schools get out for the year around June 13ish and maybe they will start everyday after that.

Candace

Oh, that is a cool website - thanks for posting the Mouse Planet website - I will be checking it out.

Candace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter