Calendar Exchange-Sent/Received-COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please check your pm boxes. The mail by date is Monday 11/16. Pm me if you have any questions.

My calendar was ordered from calendars.com today. I found several codes. $1.00 shipping (ends today) BUCKSHIP
GET20OFF -- 20% off any order
OFR30 -- 20% off order over $30 plus free shipping

Found several calendars that I love from Disney and Gary Patterson' Cats
(just for anyone's info)

Thank you for the info. Cindy! Might have to order a few calendars for gifts. You are fast!!!!

I am such a great procrastinator. I decided to get it ordered immediately. The calendars in the stores right now aren't as attractive.

I came home from wdw today to see a package from Patsy! Thank you so much for the beautiful Hawaiin calendars :). We will enjoy looking at the pictures for each month.

I came home from wdw today to see a package from Patsy! Thank you so much for the beautiful Hawaiin calendars :). We will enjoy looking at the pictures for each month.

You're welcome :) Were you able to see all of the holiday décor at WDW?

I received two beautiful Hawaii calendars from Patsy. Thanks, now I have a 2016 Hawaii calendar to replace the 2015 one.

Thank you Cindy for the beautiful Thomas Kinkade Disney calendar! And thank you Bridgette for the fun WDW calendar-(I hope to visit there one of these days)! Thank you ladies for joining this exchange! Happy holidays to the both of you! This exchange has now been COMPLETED!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter