Cakes for special occasion

hllb

DIS Veteran
is there anywhere I can see what they look like? I love the standard one that looks like Mickey ears but it might not be big enough, depending on which meal we ordered it for. Can you order that in a larger version? I see a similar one from the patisserie at Disney Springs but it doesn’t say how many it serves nor if they’ll deliver it anywhere.

We are on the dining plan so we would get dessert with our TS meals anyway. We do have at least 1 more TS reservation than our plan covers so I considered doing it for that meal. But, the most likely meal we’ll be paying OOP for is Sci-Fi and that isn’t a good setup for a celebration with the movie and darkness. We are taking an Illuminations cruise our first night. Would it be easy to eat there? For that one though, we’ll have 8 people instead of 5 so the little cake wouldn’t be big enough.

We do have BOG scheduled for dinner but had planned on just doing dessert (wanted to meet Beast but don’t like the dinner menu). Maybe we do an appetizer and the cake there?

Check out the cake chatter thread. It's a sticky at the top of the restaurant board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter