Cake decorating class

poohbears75

Mouseketeer
My DH and I are participating in the Cake Decorating Experience at Amorette's Patisserie in August. Anyone experience this yet? Are you allowed to bring in your own camera for pictures?

Thanks!

I have been interested in trying this. Looking forward to hearing about the experience from those who have done it.

I've booked the last available date in August for my DD and me. I have never seen reviews & would love the feedback too.

It looks wonderful - we have to try this next time. I would love you to come back and let us know how it was.

We're going at the end of July. I've only been able to find one review so far and it was on trip advisor:

"We did the cake decorating on Mother's Day. It was so much fun. All the hard work is done. The instructors were funny and engaging and the servers were kind and sincere. It is a little expensive but so much fun and you can have Bellinis and Mimosas. Fun to experience once."

So, it sounds like it is a fun activity. DD and I are going. The reviews for the desserts themselves are all good. So, I guess no matter what at least we'll end up with a good tasting dessert!

Be sure and post a review after you take the class! I'm REALLY hoping that this gets extended and I can sign up for our December trip.

DD and I saw the extended dates on DFB and booked immediately! We are going on Nov 5. Doesn't sound like a real decorating challenge, but we have never worked with mirror glaze and are looking forward to trying it with some instruction. We love Amorettes and are thrilled to have a chance to do this. Maybe we will some of you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter