cafe orleans - can you just order snacks?

DLfan4

Cant wait for another trip to DLR
We really want to try the Pomme Frites and Beingnets. Can we just order that and some beverages for our party of 4 to share? or do you have to order a meal to sit at Cafe Orleans?

We have ordered Pomme Frites and a coke with out an issue before.

Same for the Blue Bayou, we gone in the afternoon and just ordered dessert.

There is currently no minimum food order. Pomme frites and beignets are all I'll eat on their menu so it's all I order (and rarely both on the same visit because I can't eat that much in one sitting).

I prefer CO when it comes to beignets as they have sauces... Although on the odd times I get pommes frites as well, I usually dip them in the sauces instead of the beignets ::coughcough::

I'm not sure we've ever ordered a full meal there. It's our favorite table service location but we usually don't have a huge appetite when we're there so we get pomme frites and a side of soup each. The only time I could see that being annoying for CMs is if it's a busy day and they're short on tables, and you spend an excessive amount of time there without ordering much. Even then I don't think it would be against any rules.

We’ve also done this a few times before. My favourite ADR to share a couple of appetizers on that patio!

My 2 DDs (who are both teenagers) and I like to share an order of the Monte Cristo sandwich, an order of Pomme Frites, and beignets for dessert. I do get a cup of the gumbo for myself though. Otherwise it would be way to much food for us to have on our own, plus it cuts down on cost :goodvibes.

Just another report that I've had no issues ordering just pomme frites multiple times. I try to do it a little off from a normal mealtime, and tip a bit better than I typically would since I eat there on my own. (I largely go to the parks solo.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter