Cafe Belmondo SR offer

Maybelle

<font color=green>I rode my inch worm down the str
Don't know if anyone else did this offer, but I just signed up. I needed coffee anyway. Cost $10 for a pound of coffee, but with $7 payout, free coffeepot and biscotti, and the fact that I needed some coffee anyway, I figured it was worth a try. I'll let you know how it goes.

I signed up last week and when I got home today the coffee was waiting for me. I didn't need the coffeepot, I'll save it for a christmas present, and am brewing the coffee as I type. The price seemed an ok price for specialty coffee, and I plan on canceling next week. Credited pretty fast too! Looks like you can cancel online also!

Okay, dumb question...but forgive me, I'm not a coffee drinker....If I get the beans and save them for a gift, will they spoil? How long are they good for?

BTW, I just looked on Amazon and the coffee maker is worth about $40.

jollytammy, was the coffee any good? What kind did you get?

Sorry so many questions! I'll go back in my corner now. :blush:

Coffee beans do get stale if not used. they are better if using them pretty quickly after roasting.

you can freeze the coffee and it will last until you give it as a gift. Haven't tried the coffee, too busy on the computer:rotfl2: But I'll go get a cup now, I can smell it--got the vanilla--and it smells good. The coffee maker looks really nice.

I went on and ordered it too. Looks like a good deal, and this exact coffee pot is selling on ebay for $40.00 and 12.00 shipping...so if you don't need the pot, sell it on ebay.

Beware that they might forget to cancel you. I did ths through MyPoints last year, got the stuff, loved the coffee, but not the prices. I cancelled on line, got an email confimrning it. A month later they shipped me more coffee an charged me. I called them, they refunded the money, since I saved the email cancellation, and told me to keep the coffee. Since then I have gotten a phone call from them trying to cnvince me to rejoin as well as a snail mail. While it is good coffee, I can buy gourmet coffee in state and not pay shipping for the same prices. Oh, the woman that called, she was reading a script and never took a breath. I had to hang up on her, I could get er to stop talking.

I did it but no credit yet. Sounds like a great deal!

ETA: I DID receive credit. It was so fast I just missed it. Now I can't wait to get the coffee. Thanks for the tip about selling the pot on ebay!

credit in my account this am after I signed up just yesterday afternoon.:thumbsup2

I gave in and just did this one. I'll give the coffee to my in-laws and sell off the coffee pot (ebay or garage sale)

I may actually have to do this one. The last time my mom came to visit, I couldn't find the coffee pot because it was buried in the back of the pantry and the coffee that I had was from the last time she visited in 2003. EWWWW! The only thing I know about coffee is that it smells good and tastes nasty. But if you all think this stuff is decent, I may give it a shot and put it in the freezer for guests.

(No offense to the coffee drinkers...I would love to be able to drink the stuff because it smells so good and comes in chocolate flavor!!!)

The only thing I know about coffee is that it smells good and tastes nasty.

(No offense to the coffee drinkers...I would love to be able to drink the stuff because it smells so good and comes in chocolate flavor!!!)

My thoughts exactly!! :rotfl:

Sunshine Girl and Jillyfish - I LOVE the smell of coffee. But my tastebuds to not like it. Just give me my tea....But my DH and DS12 LOVES coffee, especially the vanilla kind. I may have to try this offer.

Angela

I was planning on doing this one anyway so I'm happy that I can at least get credit for it. It was a hard decision on choosing the coffee, lots of selection.

Got my coffee, free coffeemaker and free biscotti yesterday. I made a pot of the coffee today...chocolate turtle. I wasn't overly impressed with the flavored coffee. I have used no name brand pre-ground flavored coffee that tasted better. I will still use the beans I have, but I wouldn't pay the price to buy more. If I were going to spend that kind of money on coffee beans I would buy Storyville coffee instead. (anyone do that campaign on Buzzagent?)

I'd love to see a Storyville offer on SR:thumbsup2 !!!!

OK, so I'm wondering if anyone else who did this offer has gotten the coffee and tried it.? I tried the second flavored coffee today that I ordered (decaf Jamaican me crazy) and as soon as I opened the bag it smelled AWFUL!!!! It had some weird chemical smell or something. Well I ground it and brewed it anyway, and it was terrible. Wondering what everyone else thinks. This is one offer that I definately DO NOT feel bad about cancelling!!!!!!!

I'm back to my Storyville coffee!!!

OK, so I'm wondering if anyone else who did this offer has gotten the coffee and tried it.? I tried the second flavored coffee today that I ordered (decaf Jamaican me crazy) and as soon as I opened the bag it smelled AWFUL!!!! It had some weird chemical smell or something. Well I ground it and brewed it anyway, and it was terrible. Wondering what everyone else thinks. This is one offer that I definately DO NOT feel bad about cancelling!!!!!!!

I'm back to my Storyville coffee!!!

As a rule, I do NOT like flavored coffees. None of them by any maker. I have tried many, so now I stick with the different roasts. I tried the Iguana and really liked it. The biscotti was yummy too.

As a rule, I do NOT like flavored coffees. None of them by any maker. I have tried many, so now I stick with the different roasts. I tried the Iguana and really liked it. The biscotti was yummy too.

I'm glad you liked yours. I love flavored coffee and got the flavored ones for me as a treat, since I usually buy regular because dh likes it better.

I hope everyone else likes theirs better than I liked mine!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter