Cabs at Downtown Disney? - Premier Outlet?

CathrynRose

<font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P

EDITED: How about CABS at Downtown Disney? Think I'd need to call for one, or are they just parked over there, ready to go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone ever catch a cab from property to the Outlet Mall by that Queen mary of the Universe?

We'll be going about a month after X-Mas, and I'd love to see what Christmas goods they have clearanced out over there....but i dont wanna pay an arm and a leg for a cab.

Anyone?

No, but if you use Disney transportation to Downtown Disney, and just take a cab from there, odds are it'll be a LOT cheaper than from your resort.

kaytieeldr said:
No, but if you use Disney transportation to Downtown Disney, and just take a cab from there, odds are it'll be a LOT cheaper than from your resort.

Good call! Thanks! :thumbsup2

Taxis in Orlando are more expensive than New York City.

Drop of the flag (1st 2/8 mile) is $1.75 and then it is $0.25 per 1/8 mile. So basically it is $3.25 for the first mile and then $2.00 per mile afterwards. Plus tip.

Several years ago to get from the Contemporary by cab to the room in Building 31 in CBR the meter was over $13.00.

This past October we took a cab from the Pop Century Resort to the outlet mall over by Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede. Figured we'd do the outlet mall before going over to Dixie Stampede for dinner. Cost us about $15 one way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter