Cabo San Lucas excursions ?

disney 2010

DIS Veteran
Are there any excursions in Cabo that should not be missed? Are there areas that are easy to explore on our own or are we best to book an excursion?

In Cabo, you can easily get to Medano Beach on your own, by taxi or water taxi. Once there, locals will rent you umbrellas, water toys, chairs, etc. Or if you're near one of the bars/resorts, you might be able to pay a small fee to use theirs.

Also, it's a short walk or taxi ride into the main shopping area and places like Cabo Wabo.
There's also plenty of shopping right at the port area.

We've taken boats out several times to snorkel and whale watch. Whale watching in the winter is pretty successful....not much undersea life to see when snorkeling, I've always been disappointed by that.

You can also easily get a water taxi to take you to Lover's Beach and Los Arcos, but there are no facilities there, and the waves can get nasty. Getting back into the water taxi from the beach there isn't easy, either. You can also just take a tour to see it by boat.

I'm going again this winter, and this time we've chosen to go to a private resort the first day (we're there two days in a row) and then our younger group wants to go out on the Jungle Boat cruise....kind of a party boat that whale watches and snorkels, although I'll only get in the water to swim if I'm hot. We booked that one through www.cabosanlucastours.net
Always cheaper than the cruise line tours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter