Cabins that sleep 5

Diyara

Earning My Ears
Hallo there, fellow Cruisers,

i hope everyone is doing well. We just booked a cruise for next year so we have during this bleak time something to look forward to. It will be our third cruise, but the first one as a family of five.
Since last night, I'm questioning myself, if the room we booked sleeps five or if we need to order a toddler cod, and will we get one? (since it says depending supply).

At the time we (hopefully) set sail our kids are 17, 8 and 2. So since the youngest is still under 3, did we still got rooms shown that sleep 5?
If you had a two year old with you on a cruise, did they sleep in a normal bed or did you order a travelbed? Should we have gone with 2 cabins?
What is your experience?

Thank you so much in advance!

PS. we booked a 4A Family deluxe oacenview stateroom with verandah on deck 10.

If 5 people are on your reservation, then your cabin sleeps 5. The cabins that sleep 5 have the the queen bed, fold down couch, pull down bunk, and murphy bed. I think your 17 yo would be most comfortable on the murphy bed. Put the 8 year old in the bunk and the 2 yo on the fold down couch.

They have pack and plays, but I think your 2yo would be more comfortable on the couch and the pack and play would make the room even more crowded.

And you can get bed rails for the 2 year old for the couch bed from my understanding (also cruising in 2022 with a newly 2 year old)

And you can get bed rails for the 2 year old for the couch bed from my understanding (also cruising in 2022 with a newly 2 year old)
Yes - we got bed rails for our 3 year-old to use on the couch bed. It was easier than the pack n play as that took up a lot of space.

Awsome! Thank you so much for your replies.
Somehow my mind wandered last night and was at a point "since we pay less for the little one, is he maybe supposed to sleep in a packn play or with us" - middle of the night nursing thougts lol.

So i guess with the bedrails it's the same with the pack and play, once payed in full we can request that?

Awsome! Thank you so much for your replies.
Somehow my mind wandered last night and was at a point "since we pay less for the little one, is he maybe supposed to sleep in a packn play or with us" - middle of the night nursing thougts lol.

So i guess with the bedrails it's the same with the pack and play, once payed in full we can request that?
That's my plan, I'll have my TA request the bedrails when we PIF... middle of the night nursing thoughts are great, but can get a little crazy with the lack of sleep lol

When looking for a cabin I always put in for 5, 2 adults and 3 teens, and then do a cabin search. I make note where those cabins are and then go back and correct the number of people before booking. This is because one of our travel party is insistent on sleeping in the murphy bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter