Cabanas at Grand Californian?

DisSurfer878

DIS Veteran
We are staying the DLH, and wondering if we could book a cabana at the Grand Californian if we aren't staying there? Have heard of it before, and given that the Disneyland Hotel Pool is under construction we thought it might be worth it.
But wasn't sure if it was still available, and what the costs were. I've heard you can also do half day/full day?
Anyone have info?

I’ve always been able to book a cabana at the Grand when staying at PPH or DLH. Yes, you can book a half or full day. I’d just call and ask the hotel directly as the rules can change at any time. Prices are based on what season you are going.

The costs and whether you can book a half or full depend on the season. You can book as a DLH guest.

The experience is well worth it.

The costs and whether you can book a half or full depend on the season. You can book as a DLH guest.

The experience is well worth it.

What is the experience like?

We’re going the first week in October. Odds we will be able to get one on short notice if the Weather will be warm?

We were there mid October. We booked ours right at 60 days but there were empty cabanas so I think your chances are good.

We booked a half day from 9-1. I can’t remember the exact cost but I’ll try and find it in my notes. It included a really nice fruit tray and a variety of water. There were really comfortable seats inside and we had reserved lounge chairs also. It was a really relaxing way to spend time at the pool on our break day. I wouldn’t do it every trip but it was definitely worth the splurge.

Never done the Cabanas at the Grand, but we love the ones at the DLH, and we've done them while staying at the GCH. I don't really like the location of the cabanas at the Grand. Too far away from the Redwood pool IMHO. I think they should have put them around that pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter