Cabana question

aquaduck

Earning My Ears
First time RCL cruiser here. Longtime DCL cruiser.

Kids want something different so we’re doing Harmony if the seas in September.

I see there are 3 different locations for cabanas. Any advice on which location is central to everything . Any advice and or experience is appreciated

Are you talking cabana's on Labadee?

Nellies Beach is a great location. It's a beautiful beach, easy to get to, central to food. We did the overwater bungalow there last time and it was fantastic.

Barefoot Beach is for suite guests. We weren't in a suite last cruise so I haven't experienced Barefoot Beach.

We are considering the Beach Bungalows on Columbus Cove this time to save a bit of money. A bit further away but still close to food and the beach is great.

Last edited:
Labadee?

We got the beach bungalow on Columbus Cove beach. Can't imagine not doing it every time.

I didn’t realize there were different private islands. I’m speaking of coco cay. It looks like there are cabanas on the beach, near the fresh water pool and also next to the wave pool.

I'm afraid you're not going to get reviews for those as they aren't available yet for actual use with the status of construction. I would advise looking at the map of the new layout once construction will be done and decide. Good luck!

We did over the water cabana on Nellie's beach. Snorkeling right from there was great. The boys and I ran back and forth to the mountain coaster in between swims while mom relaxed. One of our best shore days on a cruise!

Any ideas when the overwater cabanas will open on coco beach?
Looking at sep 28th Symphony sailing and wondering if they will be done by then

We are going to be at Coco Cay in September as well. I booked the cabana inside the water park because it includes admission to the park for up to 6 people. My boys will be 13 and 8 and I think they will spend all day on the water slides or in the wave pool. My husband can’t take water slides, so the cabana is really shade space for him! I noticed recently the cabanas were all on sale and I rebooked to save some $!

We will be at Coco Cay in September too! I booked a cabana on Chill Island. Super excited! Also cancelled and rebooked when the price went down $50. I noticed the description went from saying it will seat 6 comfortably to room for 8. There will only be 2 couples so we will have plenty of room. Can't wait for the reviews to start trickling in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter