Cabana Bay!! Tower vs Courtyard

Laura_Dee_

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I am loving this site and all the wonderful information from everyone on here :) Now my question.. I am getting ready to make a reservation for June at Cabana Bay! Trying to decide between the courtyard and tower family suite. Looking for opinions from those who have stayed in either! Definitely want a pool side either way. Will be traveling with a 5 year old. Opinions and advice welcome :)

I prefer the towers personally. More quiet hallways. And a good way to stay out of the weather if you wish that

In the courtyard, if you have a pool view room you view is in the living room and you can walk out your room door and be just outside of the pool gate. You will either be at ground level or one floor up.

In the tower, your room door faces an airconditioned hallway. Your bedroom window will face the pool. Unless on ground level, you will have to take elevator to your floor. There is a chance of a loooong walk down the hallway. We prefer the towers due to proximity to the cafeteria, park bus and the lazy river pool. Traveling inside the AC the whole time is good in the summer.

We liked the courtyard and are staying there again for a couple nights before moving to Hard Rock for our trip in April. I liked that the windows were in the livingroom, making the bedroom darker and quieter. I liked that it opened to the exterior, very retro and not claustrophobic. I think its personal preference.

I dislike exterior corridors so tower room with a pool view was our preference. The endless hallway was unpleasant so we took the closest elevator to the ground level and walked around the pool instead- lots prettier.

I like the Tower side because I love being close to the lazy river. I also prefer the interior corridors.

The splash pad and other more kid oriented pool stuff is in the Courtyard pool area. You can use either pool, but IMO, it is far more convenient to stay near the pool of your choice.

We prefer the Courtyard side and have requested it every time. We prefer the window in the living room, being close to the walking path, and we like the pool on that side better. I really don't think you can go wrong with either.

If you get into building 5 Tower side, there's a pretty good chance your pool view will also have a great view of the new waterpark as well, ours certainly did.

And as stated before Courtyard equals slide pool, Tower equals lazy river. The pool by the lazy river has an in-pool sound system, just like Hard Rock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter