Cab Fare

Figee17

Mouseketeer
Hi there! We will be in "the World" this coming Feburary for a big family trip. We will be staying in two treehouse villas at Saratoga Springs. One night, the "middle generation" is planning on going out and leaving the kids with the grandparents and we were thinking of heading to the Boardwalk area. No one wants to be DD or deal with driving and parking. Does anyone know how much cab fare would be from SSR to the Boardwalk???
I know Downtown Disney would be easier, but I really want to check out Jelly Rolls and the guys are interested in ESPN.
Thanks!

Hum..I have not stayed at SSR. So I am not positive on the cab fare amount. We used a cab several times while staying at the YC. YC to front of EPCOT was $17.00, YC to DTD (by T-rex) was $19.00. YC to TL was $12.00. YC to CR was $25.00. All of these are with out tip. I would estimate that your trip would be between $20.00-25.00.

There were always a bunch of cabs in front of the YC lobby. Hopefully there will be some at the SSR lobby as well.

The BW is so fun! We really enjoyed walking around the BW and Jellyrolls. :cheer2:

Not sure if they still do it or not but I think at one time there was a Disney bus that would do a late/last pick-up of people up at Jellyrolls/Atlantic Dance (after the regular buses had stopped for the night) and make the rounds delivering them to their resorts. :confused3

Might be worth looking into.

Last year for my wedding I took a cab from CSR to SS and it ran me about $18.00 HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter