C.Ann - how was your night?

Just bumping it up so she doesnt miss it. HOpe your night was not too bad Ann.

DH slept very well last night and is very alert this morning.. He's watching t.v. right now - breathing quite well - and just keeps telling me how happy he is to be home again..

Again, thanks for your concern..
C.Ann

C.Ann, glad to hear things are going okay. Try and get some rest and I am sure after a while you will start sleeping better! Take Care of yourself {{{hugs}}} and many prayers coming your way.

Glad to hear things are going okay so far...Please keep us updated!! Hugs to you!

C. Ann~
Glad to hear that DH had a good evening... I bet he is very happy to be home... Don't forget to take care of yourself too!!

Glad to hear that the evening went by smoothly. I know that it would be hard to get a good nights sleep with everything that is going on. It is just like having a baby and you are listening for every little noise. Hopefully, there is someone who can come and help you until you and hubby are feeling comfortable with the situation. Wish I lived closer to help you out.

Hope you can get a little more sleep tonight, C.Ann.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter