bzzagents

andrychowski

Mouseketeer
I was getting lots of things to try, but must not have given them enough responses on what they sent me. Anyway I can get back in their good graces? What about the Frogpond...what do I do?

Do you mean you were getting campaigns and not reporting enough? I would say just keep checking your account everyday and answering all the surveys. Hopefully you will eventually get offered another campaign and you can report all your bzz with lots of detail. Good luck.

I don't think there have been many campaigns lately. I haven't been offered any.

I hadn't gotten any campaigns in a while and had been avoiding the Frogpond stuff. I started doing a few things-mostly just looking at the sites and giving an opinion because I don't like forwarding a bunch of crap to my friends.:rotfl2: After a week or so of that I ended up getting several new campaigns. I'm now in 3 different ones. So you should definately just do a few of the Frogpond things and do some reports on them and maybe you will get some new campaigns. Good luck!

i went to the site after reading about it on here. i read through it a couple of times and couldn't even figure out what it was; am i doing something? are they doing something? i gave up. life is complicated enough.

I hadn't gotten any campaigns in a while and had been avoiding the Frogpond stuff. I started doing a few things-mostly just looking at the sites and giving an opinion because I don't like forwarding a bunch of crap to my friends.:rotfl2: After a week or so of that I ended up getting several new campaigns. I'm now in 3 different ones. So you should definately just do a few of the Frogpond things and do some reports on them and maybe you will get some new campaigns. Good luck!

So, you don't get any "credit" for the Frogpond stuff, but you might get invited into more campaigns. Is that right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter