• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV- What activities for young children?

emma'smom

<font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a
We'll be staying at BWI for Dh's conference. I see from one website that Inn Guests have access to some of the DVC activities (ex- Community Hall). We're DVC members anyway (own at SSR), but won't be staying on points. What privileges do we have at BWV because we'll be BWI guests?

BWV is great for kids!

Community Hall has daily craft activities for a small fee (cost of materials?). There is also coloring, air hockey, video games, a computer, a tv/dvd and lots more. I believe the ony time they ask for a member card is when you want to check out movies, etc. Since it is at the quiet pool, it is very convenient. Assuming,of course, yours are at an age where you feel comfortable letting them on their own.

Beginning at about 7pm, street performers entertain the young at heart. They alternate each end of the boardwalk about every 20 mins. My boys run back and forth for hours... Our favorite magician is actually in our sig picture. I wish I knew his name...

There are surrey bikes you can rent to ride the boardwalk and there are many carts/stores to buy treats, ice cream, souvineers. There are a few carnival-type games of chance. But they are pricey.

I'm sure you'll all love it. Have a great trip! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter