BWV vs. VWL

JMWSR518

Mouseketeer
We own at BWV and think its great the only thing was the walk from the lobby to our room. My question to everyone is; how is the walk from the check-in at VWL to your room on average ? I know all are different but I would like to get an estimate, especially with two (2) little ones. Thanks in advance.

Jason:wave:

It isnt as far as the longest walk at BWV..from the check in desk to the entrance to the villas it probably isnt more than 50 yards....

It's really close, but you must go outside since it's a separate building (unlike BWV)...

From the VL lobby, take the path to the bus stop and make a left at the "fork" in the sidewalk... and you're right there...!

To the actual rooms, I'd say they're probably just as close as BWV if not closer (IMHO)... some of those at BWV can seem far away...

After staying in both...I didn't see much of a differance in either with the exception of the seperate bldgs in WLV's.

they are not a not closer to the check in - however much, much closer to the buses. I do believe that VWL is closer or the walk is much pleasant.

We stayed at VWL last summer and will again this year. Our home resort is BWV. The walk from the front desk to the villas is not long, and quite pleasant. The 2BR we had was a hike from the elevator. Similar to that of the BWV only the halls are very dark. It gives you the effect of being in a railroad car. This year when I booked I requested to get a bit closer to the elevators. When we first went to find the villa we walked around in a circle in the center of the building, if nothing else we did have quite a few good laughs. The halls are nice and cool. I requested to be a bit closer this year as friends are coming for a few days and one just had his knee operated on. I figured I would try not to give him therapy........

If I can help just type........
Sue:) :)

To make it simple, in a nutshell..

The closest rooms at BWV are closer to the lobby than the closest rooms at VWL

The furthest rooms at BWV are further from the lobby than the furthest rooms at VWL. (Actually, MUCH further, IMHO)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter