BWV Studio holds 5 - right?

Carolynleanne

Canadian Disney mom
I’m getting conflicting information here. The BWV studios hold 5 now, correct? Some point charts I come across still say four.

Does it hold 5 even in a standard room? Or is that only in preferred rooms? Just need to know what to ask for when we book as we need that fifth sleeper.

Thanks!

I’m getting conflicting information here. The BWV studios hold 5 now, correct? Some point charts I come across still say four.

Does it hold 5 even in a standard room? Or is that only in preferred rooms? Just need to know what to ask for when we book as we need that fifth sleeper.

Thanks!
All BWV studios officially sleep 5.

upload_2019-1-17_11-4-31.png

Thanks!
There are sleeping surfaces to accommodate 5 people. Whether it's comfortable for 5 really depends on people occupying the room. For a family of 5 with 3 small children, I would say that it is okay. I would never try to squeeze 5 adults and teenagers in a BWV studio. They were built for 4 people and retrofitted with a horrible fold-down bed that is smaller than a regular twin bed to allow for a 5th. That bed, when opened, collapses your table. So you have to rouse that person out of bed and fold it back up if you want to sit at a table to eat. Lousy design but it was the only way that they could cram in another bed.

Last edited:

There are sleeping surfaces to accommodate 5 people. Whether it's comfortable for 5 really depends on people occupying the room. For a family of 5 with 3 small children, I would say that it is okay. I would never try to squeeze 5 adults and teenagers in a BWV studio. They were built for 4 people and retrofitted with a horrible fold-down bed that is smaller than a regular twin bed to allow for a 5th. That bed, when opened, collapses your table. So you have to rouse that person out of bed and fold it back up if you want to sit at a table to eat. Lousy design but it was the only way that they could cram in another bed.

Oh, no. That would be way too tight, haha. Our three will all be under 8 at time of travel. The two boys will share the pullout (6 & 8) and the 4 year old can sleep in the pull down. We stayed in one of these at BCV last time and it was totally fine for us. We don't mind being cozy!

I stayed in a BWV studio with four teen girls for 12 nights. We all fit and the beds were comfortable, but we were in each other’s space way too much, after night two I was ready to kill.

Oh, no. That would be way too tight, haha. Our three will all be under 8 at time of travel. The two boys will share the pullout (6 & 8) and the 4 year old can sleep in the pull down. We stayed in one of these at BCV last time and it was totally fine for us. We don't mind being cozy!
If a BCV studio worked well for you, then a BWV studio will be just as good. Good luck getting your reservation. I see by you signature that you anticipate going in Jan. 2020. SW:GE opening in late fall 2019 may have an impact on demand at the Epcot resorts for the first months that it is open. Be prepared to book right at 11 months.

If a BCV studio worked well for you, then a BWV studio will be just as good. Good luck getting your reservation. I see by you signature that you anticipate going in Jan. 2020. SW:GE opening in late fall 2019 may have an impact on demand at the Epcot resorts for the first months that it is open. Be prepared to book right at 11 months.

That's the plan! Hoping to secure someone who can book us in at 11 months out. I would absolutely expect the desire to get BWV or BCV will be way higher. Otherwise we may have to push back to May 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter