BWV Studio 4 months out and Room Recommendations

disneycrazed139

DIS Veteran
We've decided to add on a studio stay at BWV in June. I'm wondering how hard it is to get a studio there at 4 months out.
Easy? Highly unlikely? Or somewhere in between?

I'm assuming standard view would definitely not be available. Can anyone make recommendations as to view/room/or section?

Thanks!

I've pretty much given up making predictions because you just never know until you call. Lately, there have been reports of members getting standard view rooms at BWV even fairly close to arrival. Don't be afraid to use the waitlist if you don't get what you want on the first try. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

P.S. FWIW, early June is generally easier to book than late June.

I agree with Carol, you never know until you call. Usually it is very rare to get a standard view so close to the trip date but every once in a while people do get lucky. I have never had luck with getting a standard view so close to the trip but I have had luck with the wait list for a preferred view villa within 4 months of the trip.
Good luck!

First off, I'm an example of "you never know!" I got a standard view studio for the very popular early December at the 7 month window. Second, the room I had, #3111, I loved. However, remember, what I always say is "One person's great view may not be another's"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter