• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV room map

Denise W

Disney Veteran
A member here had a wonderful "map" showing all the rooms in the various view classes. I had book marked it and lost it. I have done a search and can't locate it. Wasn't it done by Shamus? If anyone has the link I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Denise

Thanks Bill! What I was looking for was the "map" that showed, for example, the boardwalk view rooms, which ones were dedicated 1 bedrooms, lockoff bedrooms, studios, grand villas, etc. The next map showed the standard views, another one the pool/garden views. It gives the room numbers. I thought the posts had been put into a sticky, but I can't find it!

I hope someone remembers this and can point me to it. Thank you!

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter