• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV refurbishment? Has it happened?

icydog

DIS Veteran
I haven't been there in years but I've been thinking of buying some points there to complement my Disney's Beach Club Villas points.

Last time I stayed at Disney's Boardwalk Villas the views were wonderful but everything else was outdated compared to the other resorts. Has this changed?

For example, are the same old coil top stoves still there and the awful microwaves? Last time I was there was in 2008 so I'm hoping a refurbishment has happened there since then.

Thanks
Marylyn

It does look better. The microwave looks he same though. I'm glad those coils stoves are gone.

Has Disney's Villas at Wilderness Lodge done a similar refurbishment?

It does look better. The microwave looks he same though. I'm glad those coils stoves are gone.

Has Disney's Villas at Wilderness Lodge done a similar refurbishment?

I don't think so. Maybe a few soft goods, but not a complete refurbishment yet.

VWL still has the lovely coil stoves. It had a soft refurb though and did get new flat screen tv's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter