BWV Questions

MicNut713

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! It has been awhile since I have posted on this board. I have a couple of questions for you guys. My family and I are heading to BWV 12/1-12/8 and we are using space saver bags that need a vaccuum with a hose attachment. My question is does anyone know if the BWV have vaccuums with these attachments, we stayed at OKW and they had uprights that didn't work. Sorry so long. One more thing we need to stop at a store is the super Target close(and worth the stop) or is the super Walmart a better choice? Also does anyone have directions to the Target from the BWV. Sorry for all the questions any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Amy

The vacuums are uprights without any attachments. You won't be able to use that type of space saver bags. You'll need the ones that you squeeze the air out of instead of suction the air out.

Thanks for the reply. I've never used spacesaver bags that you squeeze out the air, do they work as well?

You can do it with the Vac bags as well put everything in zip it almost all the way .

Then roll the bag from the other end and zip the last bit and it will hold.

For years I've bought the 2 gallon zip lock bags and used them. Work great!
Just 'roll' the air out just prior to completely closing.

Hi there!

Yes the non vacume space saver bags work just as well.

We also use the zip lock bags as well. One gallon works well for socks, underthings and t-shirts.

The Target and Wal Mart that I know of are pretty much the same as far as groceries etc. However the Target has a huge Disney souvenir area with cute bags t shirts shoes etc.

Are you stopping at Target for groceries? I ask because there is a Publix near Downtown Disney that is right on the way from the airport. We find that the Target and the Wal Mart take more time and distance to get to.

Let me know if you need the Target/Wal Mart vs Publix directions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter