BWV - preferred view - garden

spiceycat

dvc-blt
Okay I am similar with the BW, pool view - but I am not certain where this one is - also familiar with standard view (what I think of as garden)

so where is this?

okay I am looking at a map - is this the area behind the BWV of jellyrolls - looking out at the Dolphin/Swan????

Standard view overlooks the parking lot. BW view is obviously of the BW. Everything else is Pool or Garden view. Remember that with timeshares in general it's almost always location and not necessarily the view from the exact unit that determins the view. So an Ocean view unit at VB might only show you the vegatation and not the water itself.

Originally posted by spiceycat
okay I am looking at a map - is this the area behind the BWV of jellyrolls - looking out at the Dolphin/Swan????

I got that area in April as standard view. Probably because Jellyroll's dumpster was to the right and the roof of the red building was below. 1 bedroom - 3002 (last room at the end of the hall).

The "village green" could be considered preferred garden. Also, someone posted that they got a preferred view at the end of the hall facing the pond and the valet parking lot, I guess that would be garden.

We were offered a room that was ready that overlooked the tennis courts as a room in this category. We opted to wait for our room that overlooked the quiet pool instead. I think they were across the hall from each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter