• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV - Boardwalk View Pics Please!

heaven2dc

DIS Veteran
I am a super fan of BWV and would love to see everyone's favorite pics! We stayed in a studio the end of January this year and had a great room above Wyland Galleries with a huge balcony but the trees blocked most of the BW view. In 1997 we overlooked the quiet pool and it was awesome looking over at the TOT. Now in December 2009 we finally have a boardwalk view and I'm so excited!!! :cheer2:

Hope to see some fabulous pics on here!!

Don't have the pics of the room itself...but I do have pics of the view.

Last year I had a Boardwalk View on the 2nd floor (lobby-level), 1-bedroom villa above the clothing store.

We had the most sick balcony ever! Some of the balconies are those tiny little metal-rail things you can barely fit a chair on...we were located where the big arches sweep across as part of the design, and the result is a huge, 20-foot long and 7-foot-deep, fully covered, fully bulkheaded balcony that you could hold a party on. It was fantastic!

And the view was lovely:

80870539.jpg

The string of lights at the bottom are the ones strung along the Boardwalk, which were just below eye-level from our room:

80870536.jpg

80870527.jpg

Don't have the pics of the room itself...but I do have pics of the view.

Last year I had a Boardwalk View on the 2nd floor (lobby-level), 1-bedroom villa above the clothing store.

We had the most sick balcony ever! Some of the balconies are those tiny little metal-rail things you can barely fit a chair on...we were located where the big arches sweep across as part of the design, and the result is a huge, 20-foot long and 7-foot-deep, fully covered, fully bulkheaded balcony that you could hold a party on. It was fantastic!

And the view was lovely:

80870539.jpg

Wow - what a view!!

Here ya go... :goodvibes

BWVpanoramic.jpg

This was taken from the 5th floor. Have a great trip!

Here ya go... :goodvibes

BWVpanoramic.jpg

This was taken from the 5th floor. Have a great trip!

Oh My Gosh - this view is awesome!! I'm so EXCITED I can't stand it :banana:

Do you remember if this was a one-bedroom or studio? I'm trying hard to get a list together of which rooms are one-bedrooms so I hopefully request the best they may have available (I know I can only request upper floor, close to elevator, etc.) but really hope to luck out on such a view as this.

viewfromlivingroombalcony.jpg
[/IMG]
viewfrommaster1.jpg
[/IMG]
viewfrommaster2.jpg
[/IMG]
viewfromstudio2.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

These are from our 2 BD villa on the second floor over looking luna park. we were about 4 rooms down from the elevator. WONDERFUL location. Loved it! Can't imagine being farther away from the elevators.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter