BWI or AKL Concierge

dancermom

I live for vacation!!!!!
We have finally settled on February 12-18 to head back to Disney, and after being in concierge on the cruise and at the Atlantis in July, my dd's (and their mom) can't think of not being there on this vacation. We have always stayed at BWI in the past, but not sure if we should stay there or at AKL. I'm looking to my fellow DISers for help. Please give me the good, the bad and the ugly of each of my options.

Since you've stayed at the BWI before you know all about the convienence of the location there. The concierge there is wonderful and you can watch the fireworks from the balcony. The food is great and so is the staff. I don't like the location of the concierge lounge though, it is quite a walk from the elevator/main lobby after a day in the parks, or if you forget something in the room, etc.
The AK concierge is awesome, from the food to the location of the lounge itself. You feel as though you are on top of the resort and have a very interesting view of the lobby from your upper perch. The buses are good there, and you should not miss the safari that is only available to concierge guest. The location of the lodge itself is not the greatest as far as the parks are concerned. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter