BWI deluxe rooms?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
how many people can sleep in a Boardwalk Inn Deluxe room? I was looking at the pics on Deb's site, and it seems that there are 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. It seems to me that it would sleep 6. Am I right? I would love to stay at the BWI w/o having to get 2 rooms or a villa.....is it possible? It would be Me, DH and 4 DK's. Thanks!

Yes, the rooms sleep 6. They are nice and big and have a great BW view. There are only 6 of these rooms. 3 on the 3rd floor and 3 on the 4th floor. The concierge lounge is located on the 4th floor. I stayed in one in October, as did my son and his family. They were so roomy. I think you would be fine. Any other questions let me know. This is my favorite place to stay and the cast of the Innkeeper's Club are the best!!

About how much is the rate on a deluxe room? I have AAA, could I get a discount? I called CRO, but their system is down. Thanks for the quick reply! :goodvibes

I am really not sure what the rate would be. I got a cast discount last year. This year I was going to stay there for my girls trip, but no rooms were available. They did quote me a price of $467 a night with the e-mail code I got

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter