• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWI Concierge ?

heather360

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

After much debate we've decided to change our existing Dec 2010 reservation from AKL concierge to BWI concierge. I have a quick question about the location of the concierge lounge at the Boardwalk Inn.

As you enter the main doors for the lobby how far of a walk is it to the lounge? I know that the lounge is on the 4th floor but do you enter on the 2nd floor? I've tried looking for a map of the BWI that shows where the lounge is but I can't find one. I will request a room on the 4th floor because I have seen that you can sometimes be put on the 3rd floor. Thanks for any help.

The lobby is on the 2nd floor and the CL on the 4th. You walk about a minute from the lobby to the Inn elevators, and it's down a few corridors to get to the Innkeeper's Lounge, but really not too terrible. I believe the only 3rd floor concierge access rooms are the deluxe rooms and possibly the 2 bedroom suites, but I could be wrong. There are some CL rooms that are pretty far down the hall. If you look at this map: http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/boardwalk.htm look over to the right and see the light pink section (with the 2, 3, 4 in front) and that's basically where the innkeeper's club is. The jutting out section on the pool side is the Innkeeper's Lounge. I believe the CL stretches all the way to the blue area where the 1 is, but I'm not 100% positive.

Thanks so much for the help. I was having trouble visualizing where everything was but your descrption really helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter